The Costa Mesa Country Club is home to two women’s golf clubs. The clubs provide members with camaraderie, frequent play opportunities and a whole range of other benefits.
Members enjoy the following:
- Weekly tee times and sweeps
- Officially maintained IDC handicap index
- Two annual club championships—one stroke play and one match play
- Frequent team events and partners’ competitions
- WPLGA Membership with eligibility for team competition, regional play and tournaments
- Monthly newsletters
- Opportunities to improve skills
- Recognition of golf-related accomplishments
- Friendship and camaraderie
Do you have questions about becoming a member? Please contact us to obtain more information regarding woman's club membership.